Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
Please note that special order products are not returnable.
An extraordinary innovation in mount design...Now with a new payload!
Recognizing the growing demand for an accurate and stable, equatorial mount with the versatility to carry larger instruments and more complex imaging arrays, we created the iOptron CEM120. It offers the benefits of our revolutionary “center balance” design: stability, accuracy, and smooth mechanical operation, while capable of carrying a payload up to 115 lbs (52 kg). The “center balance” design’s natural stability is due to its focusing the mount along with payloads weight directly over the center of the pier or tripod.
The CEM120's performance is demonstrated by its low periodic tracking error of ±3.5 arc seconds. Along with the stability aspect, the CEM120 features an advanced cable management system consisting of more ports in more locations preventing tangle ups and reducing the chance of fractured cables. It also adds some new features to the CEM family like Wi-Fi and LAN for remote operation and easy to use, reliable clutches on both axes.
- A new design, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload with natural stability
- Observatory astrophotography mount ideal for both visual and Astro-photographers
- Payload of 115 lbs (52 kg) with the mount weight of 57 lbs (26 kg)
- Easy to use and reliable gear clutches
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor with 0.07 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE)<±3.5 arcsec
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in WiFi and LAN for remote operation
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Advanced cable management system with more choices
- Spring loaded, individual adjustable Losmandy saddle
- CEM120 mount head x1
- Go2Nova 8407 V2 hand controller x1
- 10 kg counterweight x2
- Counterweight shaft x1
- Hand controller cable x1
- Serial cable (#8412) x1